Rules And Regulations
The rules and regulations are as follows:
- All Hostelite must follow Hostel Rules.
- Hostelite should submit her Identity Proof Copy, 2 nos. Passport Sized Photo along with Parent’s and Local Guardian’s Identity Proof Copy and Photo.
- Only Parents and Local Guardian are allowed to visit the hostel.
- Male visitors will not be allowed to enter the hostel room. It is strictly prohibited.
- Hostelite will not be allowed to roam around the street in front of the Hostel premises with any boy.
- Alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited inside the Hostel premises. The Hostelite should not keep any addictive items like drugs or any other illegal items with them. In such case, she will be immediately evicted from the Hostel.
- Hostelite will have to keep her belongings at her own risk. The authority will not be responsible for loss of any kind of things like ornaments, money, important documents etc.
- Photographs, Posters shall not be pasted or displayed on the walls of the room.
- The compound gate will be closed at 9 PM every day and every Hostelite will have to enter the Hostel before 9 PM.
- If any Hostelite wants to leave the Hostel then she must inform the authority before one month.
- If any Hostelite will make any damage/loss of the Hostel property, the damages will have to be borne by her or deduct from caution money.
- The Hostel authority reserves the right to evict any Hostelite from the Hostel at any time if the authority notices unlawful and unsocial activities or unauthorized acts done by her.
- Change 1st point to this: all hostelite must follow the hostel rules and regulations in respect of discipline.
- Hostelite is not permitted to leave the hostel premises on holiday without permission from the hostel management or a valid permission from the parent.
- Hostelite are not allowed to remain absent from the hostel at night. In case of emergency, they must take permission from the hostel management itself and permission from parent.
- Misuse of electricity, water and other facilities are liable for punitive action and the hostelite must penalized accordingly.
- Electrical appliances are prohibited in hostel rooms.